Resource Hacker 4.5.30 Free Download:
Resource Hacker 4.5.30 Download (also known as ResHacker or ResHack) is a free resource extractor and font compiler for Windows. It can be used to add, modify or replace most sources in Windows binaries, including strings, images, dialog boxes, menus, Version Info and manifest resources. You can also represent resource files (* .res) from scratch and provide some text templates to facilitate this.
Resource Hacker 4.5.30 Review:
The Resource Hacker Portable allows you to make changes to executable executables, such as: For example, retrieve and modify information and resources. One of the features the most important things you have:
– Visualization of resources: Cursor, Icon, Bitmap, GIF, AVI, and JPG.
– Backup resources: image files (* .ico, * .bmp etc.), file scripts (* rc), binary resource files (* .res), binary files (* .bin).
– Modify resources: Resource in another file (* .ico, * .bmp, * .res etc) or via internal source code compiler (for menus, dialogs, etc.)
– Add resources: Copy external source files (* .res).
Resource Hacker 64 bit is a free software from the Source Editors subcategory, part of the Development category. The application is available in English and is currently being updated on 24.03.2009. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista x64, WinVista, Win7x64, Win7x32, WinOther.
Resource Hacker windows 10 (version4.5.30) to a file size of 567.28 KB and is only available for download on our website. Just click the green button Download above to start. So far, I have programmed it in the summer 20212 times. For your safety, however, we recommend scanning the software with your antivirus before checking the download link.
Key Features of Resource Hacker 4.5.30:
- View sources in Win32 executable files (* .exe, * .dll, * .cpl, * .ocx) and Win32 source files (* .res) in their compiled and decompiled formats.
- Extract (save) the following resources: * .res the format; as a binary number; or as decompiled resource scripts or images. Icons, bitmaps, cursors, menus, dialog boxes, tables, massage tables, accelerators, Borland forms, and version information sources
- fully decompiled in their respective formats, .rc either as image files or as text files *.
- Change (rename or replace) the resources into executables. The image resources (symbols and bitmaps of the cursor) can (.bmp * * ico, .cur *) can be replaced by an image of a corresponding image file.
- a * .res file or even a * .exe file. Dialog boxes, menus, strings, accelerators, and mail resource scripts (and Borland forms) can be edited using the internal resource script editor and recompile.
- Resources can also be overridden by sources from a * .res file, provided that the alternate source is the same type and has the same name.
- Add new resources to executables. Select a program that supports multiple languages, or adds a program dialog box, a custom icon or bitmap (company logo, etc.) is added.
- Wis sources. Most compilers add additional resources to applications that are never used by the application.
- The removal of these unused resources, the size of an application can be reduced.
What’s new in 4.5.30 version:
- New toolbar that can be disabled through Edit -> Preferences -> Hide toolbar
- New presets in the Edit menu to customize fonts, language, color, etc. predetermined
- Unicode support
- Remove the “Language” menu from the source tree
- Improved display of the ANI icon/slider
- Great redesign for the correct management of RC files
- It is now easy to compile RC script files from the command line and the GUI
- Now it is easy to make raw materials from scratch
- Add script templates for new resources
- Add search function
- Problem with the repaired compiler
- The available and portable version does not require installation
- Operating systems:Windows XP/Vista/7
32-bit program. Can run on both a 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
- Ram:512 MB
- Hard Disk Space:2.78 MB
How To Use Resource Hacker?
How to Use Resource Hacker Please watch this video.
Download link is here