MiniTool Partition Wizard 10.2.2 Portable:
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is a feature-rich partition magic designed to optimize disk usage and protect your data. It has many powerful features that give complete control over your hard drive and partitions. With its user-friendly user interface and direct guidance, you can resize partitions, copy disks, scan for missing partitions, and easily and safely migrate your operating system to SSDs. Due to its outstanding performance, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Download has won a good reputation among users worldwide.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Review:
MiniTool Partition Wizard Professional Edition provides powerful disk partition management capabilities to optimize disk usage and protect data. The program for some basic disk partition management, such as creating a partition, delete partition, clear partition, copy partition, clone disk. It can be used to expand or reduce the size of the partition with a free and secure wizard to resize partitions on disk management.
The MiniTool Partition Wizard Crack converts disk types between MBR and GPT without losing data to support 3TB drives. Also, it can convert FAT / FAT32 to NTFS without disk commands and convert NTFS to FAT 32 without reformatting.
With the MiniTool Partition Wizard ISO, you will be able to optimize lost I / O zoning, rebuild MBR tables, and align partitions for optimal SSD I / O performance.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is a magic partitioning software optimized for business environments with advanced features such as consolidating partitions, converting dynamic disks to basic disks, and changing cluster sizes. Business users and system administrators can resize and move partitions, merge partitions, expand partitions, change cluster size, copy partitions, copy disks, create, delete, and format partitions, convert and explore partitions using this amazing partitioning software, Hide and unhide partitions, convert dynamic disks to basic disks, and more.You can also download here SData Tool 64 &128 GB.
Whether you want to resize partitions or dynamic volumes, you can use one solution to manage both basic disks and dynamic disks. Convert dynamic disks to basic disks without data loss or other dynamic disk converters. Securely merge two partitions into one larger partition without losing data. One-Click Extended MiniTool Partition Wizard USB helps to increase system partition size without rebooting, minimizing server downtime.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Portable has an easy-to-use interface. All the basic functions are displayed as large icons at the top of the window, and the menus are also displayed. More advanced features like “Erase Disk” can only be found on the menu and you will not accidentally select them.
Key Features of MiniTool Partition Wizard 10.2:
Extend System Partitio
- Resolve the lack of disk space by expanding the system partition with the Move / Resize Partition and Expand Partition functions.
Copy Disk Partition
- Copy disk partitions for hard disk upgrades or data backup to prevent computer problems.
Merge Adjacent Partitions
- Merge two adjacent partitions into a larger partition to take full advantage of unused space. Migrate OS to SSD
Migrate your operating system to SSD / HDD
- Migrate your operating system to SSD / HDD for better computer performance or back up your operating system for system recovery.
- Check the disk/partition surface test to see if the destination has bad sectors.
- Enable management of disk partitions, such as create, delete, format, split, erase, align partitions and so on.
Convert Disk Partition Table
- Convert non-system disks from MBR to GPT and vice versa without losing data to support large drives or full operating systems.
Convert File System
- Convert NTFS to FAT or FAT to NTFS without formatting to support earlier Windows operating systems or to store large files.
- Set partitioning logic to create more than four partitions, or set the partitioned primary partition to be active.
What are the new in MiniTool Partition Wizard 10.2?
- Add Japanese.
- Optimize offline registration.
- Failed to repair lock volume.
- Fixed an issue where partitioned tables were missing when converting a removable disk from MBR to GPT.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Pros and cons
Before using MiniTool Partition Wizard, you need to consider the following points:
- Very easy to use
- Support common partitioning function
- You can expand the system partition without restarting
- When you are ready, send any changes to the queue you want to apply
- Managing dynamic disks is not supported
- The options available in the upgrade are available, but not available
More about MiniTool Partition Wizard Free
- Supported operating systems include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Windows can be copied from the current drive to another drive using the “Migrate Operating System to SSD / HD Wizard” feature
- You can create primary and logical disks using any of the following file systems: NTFS, Ext2 / 3/4, Linux Swap, FAT / FAT32, or Unformatted
- A button to convert NTFS formatted partitions to FAT file system
- You can change the cluster size when formatting a partition
- You can change the drive letter of any partition
- The MiniTool Partition Wizard makes it easy to resize partitions because you can drag the size left or right to make changes, or you can manually enter values to make them exactly the size
- You can run a surface test to check for bad sectors
- Partitions and disks can be copied to other partitions or disks
- If the file system is damaged, you can check and / or repair
- You can apply a custom label
- Support for rebuilding MBRs and copying MBRs to GPT disks
- System disks can be converted from MBR to GPT
- All partitions can be quickly selected once deleted
- Partitions can be hidden, which prevents them from appearing with other drives and partitions in Windows
- Partitions can be quickly set to active or inactive
- A partition can be easily divided into two parts, essentially resizing the partition (even with partitioned data) and then creating a new partition from the resulting free space
- Only system partitions or entire disks can be copied
- You can convert between primary and logical partitions
- The partition’s serial number and type ID can be changed
- The MiniTool Partition Wizard using the included Partition Recovery Wizard can recover lost partitions
- Common data cleanup methods are available for all data on disk and partitions, such as Write Zero, Random Data and DoD 5220.22-M
- You can view the properties of a partition, including the type ID, file system, serial number, first physical sector, and other details
My Thoughts on MiniTool Partition Wizard Free
Like most Free Disk Partition tools I’ve seen, every change made to partitions and disks using the MiniTool Partition Wizard is first virtually reflected and sent to the Operations Pending section of the program.
It is an excellent feature because you can see how the zoning changes you make once you click the Apply button without actually waiting for each step to finish.
I also like you can make the system partition bigger without having to restart the computer. Most free disk partitioning tools support this feature, but not all. It means that if you have unused unallocated space, you can quickly apply it to the system partition to expand it in seconds.
The main problem with my MiniTool Partition Wizard Free is that some features seem to be just one option available until you click on them and then tell you that you need to upgrade to a paid version to use it.
For example, although a basic disk is supported and the Dynamic Disk option is visible, you can not convert a dynamic disk to a basic disk because the free version does not allow you to manage dynamic disks.
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8, 8.1,7 XP, and Vista as well.
- CPU : 500MHz inter Processor or higher
- Ram :256MB
- Hard Disk Space:100 MB
How to Install?
- Install MiniTool Partition Wizard
- After Install Don’t Launch/Run Application
- Copy content from crack folder and paste & replace into installation directory
- Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard
- That’s All, Enjoy
Download link is here